Tuesday 13 March 2012

I have no regrets for exposing my vital organs – Wanlov the Kubolor

Wanlov lifting his cloth on the Delay show
Musician Wanlov the Kubolor after his stripping expose on television over the weekend has said he has no regret for the action.

The controversial musician who was a guest on Deloris Frimpong Manso’s Delay show was quizzed by the host of the show how true some of the myths about him were – especially the one relating to him not wearing panties in public.

In his bid to prove that he does not wear panties, Wanlov the Kubolor stunned television viewers by lifting his cloth exposing his vital parts.

A video of the incident which is currently receiving a huge number of hits on the web has received worldwide condemnation from observers.

But the man at the centre of the incident, Wanlov, told Myjoyonline.com in an interview Monday that he has no regrets for the expose.

According to him, “If I had beaten somebody, if she (Delay) had said something and I had slapped her or something like that I will regret that but to me there is nothing more frank or truthful as a naked person and I was being truthful with her and my air-condition …

To him the negative comments surrounding the incident bothers on “human beings and our social construct of cloths and nakedness and the taboos … that will be bothering each other but I have sat down and thought about it and I was just being truthful with myself … so no regrets at all.”

He explained that his decision to strip on television was born out of the fact that he has been hit with persistent questions as to whether he wears panties or not and he wanted to put the matter to rest once and for all.

“I was sitting down talking to Delay and she said I am a liar and I just showed her I was not a liar,” the Cos ov Moni star said adding he was not bothered about the host’s remarks that will go public.

Wanlov stressed that if asked a second time to do same he will not do it “because I have proven my point.”

No comments:

Post a Comment