Sunday 25 December 2011

Your Expectation Anything for This Christmas?


Christmas is that holiday season when millions of people around the world give or expect gifts from loved ones. Although some people are fortunate to receive gifts from loved ones, rarely do we think that people in the limelight such as music and movie stars will also have expectations; great expectations. See what Showbiz found out from a few.

Dj Blay – I just want life and I wish people pray for me so that I can prosper and live long

Yvonne Nelson – I think I have all I need for Christmas and so I am not expecting anything from anyone. All the same I wish every Ghanaian a merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Roselyn Ngissah – I want a house at Trassaco from any government minister. This is not to say I’m dating one but any minister who loves my movies and would like to offer me a house at Trassaco is welcome. I wish every Ghanaian a merry Christmas.

DSP Kofi Sarpong – If someone wants to give me something for Christmas, I’d prefer a boat from the Vice President so that I go cruising with my family. I want this present from the Vice President because I like him so much and I’ll be happy to receive a present from him.

Nana Ama McBrown – I don’t really have anything in mind for Christmas but whoever has anything for me should bring it. If someone should give you something; they should give it to you out of love and from their heart.

Appietus – I would love to get an airplane. I mean a private jet and I expect it from God. He should surprise me with a huge amount of money to be able to buy the plane.

Kwabena Kwabena – This is interesting but I just want life. I believe giving out gifts should be from the heart so I will welcome anything at all. I am the type who appreciates anything so things like toffees, chocolates or biscuits are welcome.

Juliet Ibrahim – One of my Christmas wish is to get the 2012 edition of Range Rover Sports Envoque. That car has been my biggest dream and I would be very happy to drive in one. I also wish everybody long life and an accident free Christmas.

Amakye Dede – I wish people pray for me so that I can prosper and live long. You see material things do not last but prayers do not perish. My prayer is that we all live to see the following year and beyond.
Gifty Anti – I love watches and I will be very grateful if someone buys me a Rolex watch. Also, I would be very glad if anyone can make me happy this Christmas. If anybody can buy me happiness, I will be extremely grateful. I know it’s not possible but I love just anything to make me happy.

Prince David Osei – I would be very grateful if anyone can provide me the 2011 Dodge Charger. That is my dream car.

Asem – I have just finished setting up my studio and the two things that I am yet to buy are a drum kit and Canon 5D camera. I would be grateful if anyone can provide me with these equipment.


Mzbel – This Christmas, I am actually expecting a Toyata MG Cruiser on my birthday which falls on Boxing Day, December 26. The colour should be purple and pink. I don’t have anybody in mind yet to buy one for me but I just love that car and I wish I can have it.


As we wish our readers Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year we will like our readers to take this opportunity to read what their various Ghanaian celebrities will be doing on Christmas as we have one on one questions and Answer interview with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment