Friday 16 December 2011

Model Gets Wet Dreams Over Becca

Model, Kelvin Agyei-Mensah and Becca
A 19-year-old model with Exopa Model Agency, Kelvin Agyei-Mensah, seems to be disregarding the adage that monkeys play by sizes as he has started having wet dreams about award-winning musician Becca, known in private life as Rebecca Acheampong.

Though Becca is 27, the teen model is so fascinated about her that he goes to bed thinking about her and wakes up the next morning with his boxers stained, according to information reaching NEWS-ONE.
Kelvin is said to have been so enchanted with the musician that she has become a near-idol for him.

“I’m not sure why you want to know this but the truth is that I really like Becca and this happened just once. I was reading about the story that John Dumelo kissed her on stage during the Red Lipsticks concert and I took the story into my dreams.

“It was just once in the dream I saw John kissing her and then he invited me to take over and then I kissed her on stage and a lot of things happened and when I woke up, I had ejaculated but it does not mean this always happens. It was just once,” Kelvin, nicknamed McCoy, told NEWS-ONE.

“I want to meet her but I hear she is in her examinations week so soon after that I will establish contact with her. It is not that I have any bad intention but I just admire her talent and though she is a female, I can learn from her as a role model. I admire her very much and I don’t see why I should be timid about expressing my thoughts on who I admire and who I don’t,” Kelvin added.

Kelvin was one of the three winners of last month’s male category of the Exopa-NEWS-ONE monthly Fashion CafĂ©. He completed Adisadel College this year and has been building a career in modeling.


Source: News One

No comments:

Post a Comment