Sunday 10 June 2012

I miss Big Brother House - DKB

DKB
Derrick Kobina Bonney, aka DKB, has revealed he has nostalgic memories of the Big Brother Africa house and wished he could turn the hands of time.

The Ghanaian representative of the Big Brother StarGame in the Upville house, who was kicked out of the on-going 91-day reality show for physically assaulting a female colleague, said he relished every moment spent in the house and wished he had not been kicked out.

DKB was responding to a question posed by a listener of Talk Entertainment on Rhythms A-Z on Joy FM Saturday.

The listener wanted to know if DKB missed being in the Big Brother House and he responded in the affirmative.

“When I started watching (BBA) again it’s funny how I started missing the house. You know I could go like ahhh this couch; I used to relax in this couch, ohhh this used to be my cup. I used to love taking ice cream from the freezer and everything. Yeah I miss it. I mean its one beautiful place but the emotions that come with it ahhh you don’t wanna know,” he answered.

Among other things, the comedian spoke about his stay in the BBA house and his infamous confrontation with his Sierra Leonean housemate, Zainab, who provoked him to slap her.

DKB has since apologized for his actions and maintained if given another opportunity he would have handled things differently.

Having reflected on the incident since leaving the house, he said, “I would run away (if Zainab provoked me under the same circumstance).”

He said he would seize every chance to go back to the BBA house which he affectionately called "a beautiful prison".

No comments:

Post a Comment