Friday 24 February 2012

He just want attention - Hitmaker tells Kwaw Kese

Deejay Burn da Hitmaker
The ace Dj and Producer of  Pluzz 89.9 FM, Asiedu Benjamin popularly known as Deejay Burn da Hitmaker has expressed shock at the controversial comments attributed by Kwaw Kesse the king of the street.


Kwaw in an interview with  'Showbiz', said although Daddy Lumba did a brilliant work for Nana Addo, He  believes he has the talent to compose a piece that Ghanaians will love better. “All my songs have been hits and with the amount of money I will demand from the political parties, I will do a wonderful song. Lumba is good but I believe I will do better than him”,.

In an Interview with Hitmaker, He strongly believe Kwaw has lost focus and He's looking for a hit, its about  time he return to the last 2 camp and start over again... I think kwaw can do better than Czar but not Lumba. Before he even starts making such unacceptable comments, he shld ask himself how many albums he's sold so far. I think he's just being optimistic. But it's unreachable.

A past student of RABODEF and the brain behind Demarco i love my life remix happens to be the host of AZONTO ADDICTION on Pluzz 89.9 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment