Wednesday 4 January 2012

'I'm Good if I Die Tonight' 50 Cent's Tweets:

50 Cent
50 Cent sounds like he's in need of some New Year's resolutions -- or a hug.

"Ill be honest I don't think I'm gonna live much longer," the rapper tweeted on Jan. 2, though he quickly reassured his followers that he wasn't planning on doing anything rash.

"To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal," he said. "I'm good if I die tonight Iv [sic] taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn't take care my self."

The morbid tweets came after a series of frustrated comments on his future in music, taking aim at his "team" without naming his label, Interscope Records, directly. His upcoming fifth album is currently without an announced release date; in XXL's December issue, he said he was working on a five-song EP.

No comments:

Post a Comment