Saturday 18 May 2013

Emelia Brobbey`s “Frema” Movie Records Higher Sales

Celebrated actress and C.E.O. of End Time Films, Emelia Brobbey has successfully gotten into the movie market with her first production “Frema”. The movie which talks about two best friends Emelia and Gloria Sarfo, who accidentally fell in love with one gentleman, Bill Asamoah has become one of the well patronized movies in the movie shops.

Speaking to the director of the movie, Mr. Theophilus Amoabeng who is well known in the movie industry as Batman, he noted that he is not surprised at the rate at which movie lovers are patronizing the movie “Frema”. He said he knew it will come to that right from day one of production because of the story line and the suspense in the movie.

“We took our time to work on it. I must say that much also went into the production in terms of finance. The script was also good. I know people have difficulties in their first productions and Emelia wasn’t an exception but her own only happened in the production and I’m glad the movie is doing well in the market. We hope to avoid all these challenges especially on set and promise to come out with much more good productions,” Batman said.

The part 3&4 of “Frema” has been released a couple of weeks ago and response as in sales isn’t bad either according to some marketers. “I have been through a lot these days, so many challenges here and there but I will say in all, the good Lord has been very good to me. I sometimes feel like God loves me more than any other person on earth because it is always surprising the way God comes to my aid. I’m glad “Frema” is doing well and thank God for that. I hope with God on my side, I will be able to produce more educative movie stories. Stories that depict our Ghanaian culture and arts. I thank the media so much for their support in diverse ways. I will be working on something new soon so my fans and loved ones out there should expect more and should always remember me when they say a prayer” the beautiful actress said.

Parts 3&4 of ‘Frema’ is now available in all movie shops across the country and for more information on Emelia Brobbey, you can visit her website on www.emeliabrobbey.com.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing and intriguing article. Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Much appreciated. Simply keep making this kind out of post.
    Much obliged for sharing the post.. folks are universes best individual in every existences of individual..they need or should succeed to maintain needs of the crew.
    video production Dubai

    ReplyDelete