Wednesday 30 May 2012

Photo: I Want My Big Butt Back - Rihanna

Rihanna Then & Now.
Rihanna admits that she’s been under a ton of stress lately which is why she’s gotten SO skinny   but she says she prefers to have a curvier figure! Read on to find out why she misses her old badonkadonk!

Rihanna has one thing on the brain   her butt! The 24-year-old singer has been working nonstop and that’s why she’s gotten super slim. But the singer reveals why she isn’t into the stick skinny look and we think it’s a great attitude!

“I went way too far,” she says. “I prefer myself a bit chunkier. I want my old butt back.”

Rihanna, was recently hospitalized for fatigue and she says that it’s because she was working too much.

“I got no sleep,” she says. “It’s harsh on the body.”
Rihanna has a great figure and we can’t wait to see her get her butt in gear!

What do you think of Rihanna's Ass?


No comments:

Post a Comment