Saturday 25 August 2012

T.B Joshua Saved Me From Smoking – Tonto Dikeh


Tonto Dikeh

Award-winning actor cum producer Van Vicker has postponed the shoot of his Nollywood actress Tonto Dike, 27, who most of the time is in the news for the wrong reasons recently showed a generous side of her that should ordinarily get her in our good books but that is not the bone of contention now.

 

Tonto who is known to be a rabid smoker that burns more smoke than a chimney, recently revealed how controversial prophet, T.B Joshua saved her from the bad habit of smoking; something she has allegedly been doing from the tender age of 12.


According to her, “I didn’t quit smoking by myself. I was watching a program on TV with Prophet T.B. Joshua and he was laying hands on people and praying for them. I love to watch his programs on Emmanuel TV. When he was praying, he said, ‘Lay your hands on the TV’ and I just laid my hands that day. I actually needed something else from God, not to quit smoking because I loved smoking! However, after praying I sat back and I think I slept off.”

 

Going further, she said, “When I woke up, I took a stick of cigarette and I felt crazy. I couldn’t even imagine that I took it up to smoke in the first place. It felt like poison!”


No comments:

Post a Comment